“Spread love as thick as you would peanut butter.”
I tried these cookies this past weekend and the whole batch was gone within an hour. They’re reminiscent of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, but dairy-free and filled with marshmallow. (So clearly better than a Reese’s)
Enjoy! Let me know what you think!
INGREDIENTS: ~2 dozen cookies
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dairy free butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- large handful dark chocolate chunks
- bag of mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a diff bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, brown and white sugar together. If you have a hand mixer, great; if not, a fork will do!
- Add in the egg and vanilla to the sugar and butter mix. Then, dump the flour mixture in a bit at a time.
- Fold the chocolate chunks in gently but make sure they’re well dispersed.
- Place 1-2 tbsp size balls on the cookie sheets and press down on the center to flatten them out. Sneak a few mini marshmallows (5 ish) in the center and wrap the edges of the dough around the mallows (to hide them!)
- Press down on the cookie balls again just so they don’t cook as round balls of dough. Cook for about 8 minutes and viola! Enjoy this peanut butter cup turned cookie s’more.