All you need is love and Christmas cookies.
I have already made these cookies three times before writing this recipe (srry) because they are so delicious. My only suggestion is to make sure you make the dough at least 3-4 hours before you plan to bake the cookies because the dough actually needs to chill for a bit. Trust me.
INGREDIENTS: Makes ~2 dozen
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (Hershey’s is dairy free!)
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup veggie oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Confectioner’s sugar for decoration
- Mix together the cocoa, sugar, and oil. Then, add the eggs and vanilla. Stir really well – it’ll start to look like brownie batter.
- Combine the baking soda, salt, and flour and add into the batter. DOUGH MUST CHILL FOR 3-4 HOURS (or more!)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cover cookie sheets in parchment paper.
- Make balls of dough on the cookie sheet and sprinkle each with confectioner’s sugar. Bake for 10 minutes and ta-daaa!